YCIC realized in the late nineties that quality management and food safety became key strategic objective in many countries. Moreover, the company adopted different quality systems to standard quality specifications to fulfill the requirements "Needs, Wants, and Expectations" of different markets.
- ISO Practices Adoption: In 1998 YCIC considered the first company in the field of producing bakeries and confectionaries in Yemen who applies the international Quality practices (Organization of Standardization Practice) ISO 9002/1994. In March 2002 YCIC decided to move on and apply the four major sections of quality management practices which are; Management responsibility, Resource Management, Product realization measurement, Analysis, and Improvement, in order to adopt ISO 9001/2000.
- HACCP Practices Adoption: In March 2005 the company obtained HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and considered the first company in the field of producing bakeries and confectionaries in Yemen who applies it.
- FDA Certificate: YCIC gained the admission to export to the USA from FDA (Food and Drug Administration) certificate at the end of 2005.
- GMP Award: YCIC is the first company to obtain a (Good Manufacturing Practice) GMP Certificate with grade of A from Yemen Standardization in Metrology & Quality control organization.
- European Award: YCIC was awarded in Germany for the European Quality & Technology award with the golden category (Arch of Europe) in March 2004, an award sought by many international companies.